Monday, June 25, 2012

Ysapy


Hello everyone!

Well first off it's pretty cool to hear that Paraguay actually made the news there. So yeah now they have a new President and Lugo is out like trout. He's done a lot of stupid stuff in his years in office, but that's all I'll opinionate there. I don't think anything too crazy went down. The last rumor I heard was that 100 buses were coming from the interior of the country full of indians with guns. I actually think the bus owners got threatened with their lives, so they never came. Supposedly it's all over, but some members said that this has happened before and the more intense political manifestations happened a little while after the actual switch. I dunno. We´ll see what goes down. Half of Paraguay did manage to get the school day off because of the fiasco so the students were happy.

Other than that, the work has been normal. It's kind of hard right now because now my area is huge after the merge so there are a lot of members that are waiting me to visit them. Lots of people!

Today for Pday we played soccer again and it was magical. I rolled my ankle and now it hurts but I did score some goals so it was a successful day for sure. Then we had to go to the office in AsunciĆ³n to drop some stuff off. So we spent a lot of the day in buses which was no fun.

Everything just continues to keep on keeping on! We´re already halfway done with this change so time just keeps on flying by. I´ve noticed in my mission now that I've gotten less tolerant of false doctrine in lessons. Just an interesting observations. The Catholics and testigos de Jehova always say weird things and before I'd just let it slide by now I'm like an iron curtain. There´s no getting through. I only say that because I went to battle with a testigo this week. Victory to the true church! Have a good week everyone! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Morris




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.