Monday, July 2, 2012

Ysapy

Oh why hello there everyone!

I'm writing a little bit later than normal because we had some traffic disasters today, but now everything is well and we are all happy. It's winter here, but the sun refuses to give it up for the season. It's still just as hot as ever and it's awful. The cold should come soon supposedly but it's been unusually hot for this time of year. Global warming for sure. All the chilluns around here have a 2 week break in a week for their winter. The schools don't have heaters here and so the chilluns freeze to death during the morning, so to avoid that they just don't send them to school for the coldest part. Ahh yeah! 

The week was a good one and everything was normal. There are only two weeks left in my final change so that's pretty crazy. Elder Ardaya and I are just working and trying to find new people to teach. We found lots of people that would listen to us this week, but none of them will progress so that was pretty lame. My Spanish is getting loads better and I'll bet my English loads worse. I am teaching him English so thats pretty fun. He can say lots of things now and it's cool to see.

Today we played soccer yet again. It's fun so I don't complain. We play so much because there are a lot of Latins in the district and zone so they all like playing. After that we went to Asunciòn to buy some palo santo stuff. It's a rare tree that only grows in the Paraguayan chaco so it's pretty legit.

Life continues as normal and everything is going well. We're helping recent convert Alicia prepare for her Patriarchal blessing so that's pretty cool. He older sister is preparing for a mission! Woo!

I love you all and I wish you a good week. Don't do anything crazy! 

Love,
Elder Morris