Monday, July 30, 2012

Tayuasapé

 Why hello everyone!

We are about to end July! That month went by really quickly. That's just crazy talk. All is normal here in Tayuasapé so nothing too crazy to report. It's hot some days and colder some other days so I don't actually know if winter is over or just beginning or whats happening. I dunno!

We were out walking around this week and someone yelled at us in English and as it turns out it's a guy from Ogden! He's moving down here with his Paraguayan wife to do some landscape architecture or something down south in Encarnación. He was with his wife visiting some of his wife's friends in our area. It was really weird to speak english with him but it was a pretty cool experience.

We had a pretty good week full of good visits and all that, but then the rains came and shut down our Sunday. The ward normally has like 90 people come and only 30 came this week. I've said this before but I really hate the rain. The road in front of the church turns into a river during storms so at least that was pretty cool to see.

It was a chaotic Pday because we only have a few more so we had to do a lot of things today. We went to the office and sorted out some billing issues and then did some random shopping and getting lost in San Lorenzo. It was nothing too crazy but it was a good day.

Other than that, it was just normal stuff all week long. It's a good thing I'm almost done writing these emails because I'm really running out of things to talk about haha. Oh dang. I love you all and I hope you have a good week!

Love,
Elder Morris