Monday, July 23, 2012

Tayuasapé


Well hey family!

So I was expecting to finish my mission in Ysapy but alas it was not so. I've been transferred for the last 4 weeks of my mission to an area called Tayuasapé with Elder Freeman! He goes home the same day I do so that's pretty interesting. I manged to make it back into the same zone as my second and most favorite area of Posta Leiva! I'm pretty happy to be back in San Lorenzo because it's the coolest city in Paraguay.

Tayuasapé is pretty cool as well. It's the fanciest area I've been in and also the only ward I've been in so that's neat. I might be able to see how a real ward functions just before going home. That'll be real treat for me. But now I won't be able to say I never served in a ward. I would let you all google earth me to find out where it is but I don't even know where I am. On a big road that isn't anywhere near anything. Yeah! 

Because of the changes it was a pretty crazy week. Also even crazier is that President called us and told us that one of us is leaving on the 2 of August to avoid a whitewash of the area so I have to learn the area in one more week to be able to teach someone else in two weeks. Either that or I get changed again and that would just be crazy. I'll let you know what goes down. This is not a calm death, that's for sure.

We´re working with some cool people, but we really need to find some more so I suppose that'll be my task here. I'll prepare the area for other missionaries to do the good stuff but that's okay. Somebody needs to do it. It will be good. We've taught some pretty cool lessons this week and gotten lost a few times too. I'm still learning how to find my way around and so is Elder Freeman it seems. He's from Provo by the way. Anywho, other than that it's just all normal. Changes are crazy but we'll see what happens on the 2nd of August. Woot! 

I love you all and I hope you have a good week. The church is true.

Love,
Elder Morris